BABASAHEB BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY Lucknow has recently published an advertisement for Professor, Assistant Professor And Associate professor post. All eligible candidates of Gujarat should apply for these posts. For more detail about this post including number of posts, name of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply? and other many information read below article carefully. This article has been written elaborately by TheJob24.in
● Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Lucknow
● Assistant Professor
● Associate professor
● 50 Posts
● Candidates are advised to read official notification for education qualification related information. Official notification has been attached below in this article please check it.
● Candidates have to apply online for these above mentioned vacancies.
• The eligible and interested candidates are required to fill online application form available on University website www.bbau.ac.in.
• All supporting documents are required to be uploaded after self-attestation and hence, candidates are advised to prepare the PDF files of each of the required documents before starting the online application process.
• The candidates are requested to carefully read the General Instructions and Essential Information Section before filling up the Online Application Form. Candidates are also advised to visit the website (www.bbau.ac.in) periodically for further information related to the recruitment process.
• Candidates already working in Central University / State University / Deemed University / Government Department / PSU / Autonomous bodies, etc. should apply through proper channel and upload the scanned copy of the endorsement along with other documents. An advance copy may be sent directly, if necessary. However, in such cases, the candidates called for interview shall submit original endorsement failing which he/she shall not be eligible for the benefits that may be admissible for such in-service candidates
• Candidates are also advised to regularly visit the website (www.bbau.ac.in) for anycorrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the recruitment process. The list of short-listed candidates for interview or any other information related to date, time and venue of interview shall be published on the University website www.bbau.ac.in only. The call letters for interview to the short-listed candidates will be sent to candidates on their registered email id only. Candidates are, therefore, requested to mention their working email id and keep checking their email id and University website (www.bbau.ac.in) for regular updates
● General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates : Rs. 1000/-
● EWS/SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates : Rs. 500/-
● Starting Date Of Online Application : 20-July-2022
● Closing Date Of Online Application : 19-Aug-2022 (23:59:59 hrs)
● Official Job Notification (PDF) : Click Here
● Apply Online : Click Here
Candidates are advised to read and check all above given information in official job advertisement and in official web portal if possible before apply for these posts.