Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has recently published an advertisement for recruitment of Engineering Graduates posts. All eligible candidates of Gujarat should apply for these posts. For more detail about this post including number of posts, name of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply? and other many information read below article carefully. This article has been written elaborately by TheJob24.in.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2022 For Various Posts Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment 2022 For Various Posts|
|Name Of The Posts||Engineering Graduates|
|Last Date To Apply||13-Sep-2022|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Job Type||Govt. Sector Jobs|
● Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
● Engineering Graduates
● 102 Posts
● First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
● Candidates will be entitled to achieve Rs.25,000/-Per Months once he/she will be selected on required posts.
● Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Graduate Apprentice, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 29 Aug 2022 to 13 Sep 2022.
● Starting Date to Apply Online : 29-Aug-2022
● Closing Date to Apply Online : 13-Sep-2022
● Job Advertisement (PDF) : Click Here
● Apply Online : Click Here
Our team is used to accurately check all vacancy related information on official website. However we advised all our users to verify all above given information in authorised website before apply for these vacancies.
Humble advises to job seekers :
DO NOT make any payments on name of Application Fees without accurately check all above given information on official website. We nether put such payment link on our website nor send such link to any users of our website.
Any job seeker dealing with such unauthorized, fraudulent or suspicious offer(s) or interview call(s) would be doing so at their own risk and TheJob24.in cannot be held responsible for any such fraudulent action(s).