Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS) recently published recruitment for Graduate Engineers. All eligible candidates of Gujarat are advised to apply for these posts by the team of TheJob24.In. For more detail about this post read below article written by TheJob24.In specially for Gujarat’s candidates.
● Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS)
● Graduate Engineers
● 100 Posts
● Candidates must have Master’s Degree in relevant subject or BE/B. Tech in EEE/FCT/MCM(Details given in Annex-B)
2 Years PG Diploma in Management or Persons with M.Phil, M.Tech. M.S.,Ph.D, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers andpost qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
● Candidates age should not be more than 35 years.
● Candidates will be entitled to achieve Rs.35,000/- Per Month once he/she selected on required post.
● Candidates will be selected based on personal interview, short listing and experience.
● Candidates have to apply online. Direct link to apply online has been given below in this article. Candidates may print out online accurately fill uped form for further use.
● Candidates are advised to read official notification for application fees details. Official job notification has been attached below in this article.
● Official Notification (PDF) : Click Here
● Apply Online : Click Here
● Official Website : Click Here
Our team is used to accurately check all vacancy related information on official website. However we advised all our users to verify all above given information in authorised website before apply for these vacancies.