CGWB Recruitment 2022: Central Ground Water Board invites offline mode applications for recruitment ofStaff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Group-‘C’ (Ministerial, Non-Gazetted), temporary but likely to continue in Central Ground Water, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India. There are26 vacancies to be filled by CGWB and these vacancies are assigned for CGWB Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2022. Applicants who are searching Central Govt Jobs kindly submit your filled application form to given address within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Central ground water board recruitment notification and CGWB Recruitment application form is available @ www.cgwb.gov.in. Applicants who are searching 10th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Above said post is temporary but likely to continue. CGWB Staff Car driver selection may be done on the basis of written test/ skill test and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of www.cgwb.gov.in recruitment, CGWB new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
● Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
● Staff Car Driver
● 26 Posts
● Applicant must have completed Matriculation from recognized Board.
• Candidate should possess valid driving license for heavy vehicle.
• Must have 3 years experience of driving Heavy Vehicle
• Knowledge of motor mechanism
• Ability to read and write Hindi or English language and numbers
• Refer notification for more information.
● Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years.
● Candidates will be selected based on written exam and skill test.
● Interested and eligible applicants may send resume or application with appropriate detail and in appropriate format along with all essential original certificates/documents on address mentioned in official notification.
Postal Address : Office of the Regional Director, CGWB, Central Region, N.S. Building, Opp. Old VCA, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001
• Go to the official website cgwb.gov.in
• Click “Vacancies->Recruitment Notices” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
• Notification will open read it and check Eligibility
• Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
• Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
● Official Notification And Application Form (PDF) : Click Here
● Official Website : Click Here
Candidates are advised to read and check all above given information in official job advertisement and in official web portal if possible before apply for these posts.