Geological Survey Of India (GSI) has recently published an advertisement for recruitment of Ordinary Grade Driver posts.. All eligible candidates of Gujarat should apply for these posts. For more detail about this post including number of posts, name of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply? and other many information read below article carefully. This article has been written elaborately by TheJob24.in
● Geological Survey Of India (GSI)
● Ordinary Grade Driver
● 13 Posts
● Candidates age should be maximum 25 years as on 05-September-2022
● Candidates should be 10’th pass.
● Candidates should have LMV (Light Motor Vehicle) Licence And HMV (Heavy Motor Vehicle) Licence. Candidates should have three years of driving experience.
● Candidates will be selected based on written exam, medical test, driving test and document verification.
• Download GSI Driver Vacancy 2022 Application Form from the link given below.
• Fill the application form duly and attach the required documents
• Write on the application form containing “Application for the post of Driver”
• Send the application to the address: “The Director & Head of Office, Room No. 304, 3rd Floor, Geological Survey of India, Northern Zone, Sector-E, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024”
● Last date to send application : 05-September-2022
● Date Of The Examination : Declare soon
● Official Short Notice : Click Here
● Official Notification (Declare Soon) :
● Official Website : Click Here