Goa Science Centre has recently published an advertisement for recruitment of below mentioned various posts. All eligible candidates of Gujarat should apply for these posts. For more detail about this post including number of posts, name of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply? and other many information read below article carefully. This article has been written elaborately by TheJob24.in.
Goa Science Centre Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Goa Science Centre|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Mentor|
|Last Date To Apply||30-Sep-2022|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
● Goa Science Centre
● Junior Mentor
● 02 Posts
● Should have minimum Master’s Degree in Science / Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a good aptitude for hands-on activities and good experimental skills.
• Good teaching/ research / industry background;
• Passion for conducting investigative / innovative projects / model making / design activities / experimentation etc;
• Preference to retired professional and persons having labs / practical / industry experience.
● Candidates will be entitled to achieve Rs.25,000 as a salary once he/she selected on required posts.
● Candidates will be selected based on test and interview.
● Interested and eligible applicants may send Application with appropriate detail and in appropriate format along with all essential original certificates/documents on address mentioned in official notification. Official job advertisement has been attached below in this article. Candidates have to send application through speed post only.
● 30-Sep-2022 is the deadline. Candidates have to send application within 30-Sep-2022.
Our team is used to accurately check all vacancy related information on official website. However we advised all our users to verify all above given information in authorised website before apply for these vacancies.
Humble advises to job seekers :
DO NOT make any payments on name of Application Fees without accurately check all above given information on official website. We nether put such payment link on our website nor send such link to any users of our website.
Any job seeker dealing with such unauthorized, fraudulent or suspicious offer(s) or interview call(s) would be doing so at their own risk and TheJob24.in cannot be held responsible for any such fraudulent action(s).