Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has recently published an advertisement for recruitment of many different posts. Infact it is a golden opportunity for Gujarat’s job seeking candidates. For more detail about this vacancy read below article written by TheJob24.in Specially For Gujarat’s Candidates.
|Name Of The Organisation||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Name Of The Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||120|
|Application Mode||Offline Application Mode|
|Starting date Of the application||17-08-2022|
|Last Date Of Application||09-09-2022|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
● Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
● Apprentice Posts
● 120 Posts
● Candidate should have Pass in SSLC/ 10th Pass or equivalent with minimum aggregate marks of 60% for General/ OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
● Economically Poor candidates of Karnataka state. (Candidate name shall appear in the BPL/ Anthyodaya Ration card)
● Reservation is as per the Apprenticeship act 1961. 10% of the total seat is earmarked for the students orphaned due to the COVID-19 pandemic/ children of single parent.
● Applicants must be between 15-18 years as on 01-10-2022.
● If Candidate Get Selected for this recruitment, they will get the salary Up to 8000/- to 9000/- as Per the Governments apprentice rules.
● Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.
• First Of All candidate have to Go to the Official Website Of the HAL.
• Then find the Official Notification.
• Then, Download the HAL Jobs Notification provided below.
• After that, Select careers, the notifications are displayed.
• Choose the required notification.
• Read the notification carefully, the application form is attached to the notification.
• Before submitting the application form, once check the details correctly.
• Send the duly filled application form to the following E-Mail address.
● Official Notification: Click Here
● Official Website: Click Here
Our team is used to accurately check all vacancy related information on official website. However we advised all our users to verify all above given information in authorised website before apply for these vacancies.