Indian Army has Announced notification for Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES) (10+2) – 48 Course commencing in Jan 2023 for unmarried Male Candidates. For more detail about this post read below article written by TheJob24.In specially for Gujarat’s candidates.
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian army|
|Last Date To Apply||21-Sep-2022|
|Post||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 48 Course|
|Job Type||Government Job|
● Indian army
● Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES)
● 90 Posts
● Candidates must be pass 10+2 examination with chemistry, physics and mathematics from any recognized board. Candidates must be pass this examination with 60 % as well candidates must be appeared in JEE mains 2022.
● Candidates’ age must not be lower than 16.5 years and upper age limit is 19.5 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
● The desired applicants have to appear for the Medical Examination, Physical Standards, and SSB interview in order to get selected for the Indian Army 10+2 TES 48 Course 2022.
Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at the SSB Interview.
The interview is scheduled to be conducted in October 2022.
● Candidates may apply online through official website.
● Starting Date Of Online Application : 22-Aug-2022
● Closing Date Of Online Application : 21-Sep-2022
● Official Notification : Click Here
● Apply Online : Click Here
Our team is used to accurately check all vacancy related information on official website. However we advised all our users to verify all above given information in authorised website before apply for these vacancies.
Humble advises to job seekers
DO NOT make any payments on name of Application Fees without accurately check all above given information on official website. We nether put such payment link on our website nor send such link to any users of our website.
Any job seeker dealing with such unauthorized, fraudulent or suspicious offer(s) or interview call(s) would be doing so at their own risk and TheJob24.in cannot be held responsible for any such fraudulent action(s).