Indian Navy SSC Executive Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Recruitment For Short Service Commission Officer in Information Technology (Executive Branch) – Jan 23 Course. Applications are invited from eligible unmarried men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (Executive Branch) of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course for course commencing Jan 2023 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Navy|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
● Indian Navy
● SSC Executive (Information Technology)
● 50 Posts
● Candidates must be born between 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003 (Both Dates inclusive).
● A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:-
● MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), OR
● MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
● Pay & Allowances/ Group Insurance & Gratuity/ Leave Entitlements/ Duties of Officers.
- (a) Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned on the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf
- (b) BE/B Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- (c) Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For final year students pursuing MSc/MCA/M Tech, marks obtained till pre-final year will be considered.
- (d) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over.
- (f) Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- (g) Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application). Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates should be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- (h) No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- (j) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
- (k) Details of SSB procedure are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check the Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With
- Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
● Official Job Notification (PDF) : Click Here
● Apply Online : Click Here
● Official Website : Click Here