Mid Day Meal (MDM) Patan has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details. You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking TheJob24.in regularly to get the latest updates.
About Mid Day Meal (MDM)
Mid day meal scheme was started in 1984 in Gujarat. In this scheme the share of central government is of 75% and the share of State government is of 25%. It involves provision for free lunch on working days for children in primary & upper primary classes in government aided, local body school.
Key Functions Of This Project.
- To provide hot cooked meal to children.
- To improve nutritional status of children.
- To encourage poor children belonging to disadvantaged sections, to attend school more regularly & help them concentrate on classroom activities, thereby increasing the enrollment, retention & attendance rates.
- To Decrease the drop out ratio of the students in school.
- The subsidiary aim is to provide the employment in Rural Sector.
● Mid Day Meal (MDM) Patan
● District Co-Ordinator : 01
● Taluka Supervisor : 07
● 08 Posts
● Not Mentioned in official job advertisement
● Candidates have to apply offline for above mentioned posts.
● No any specific clarification in official job advertisement.
● District Co-Ordinator :
According to the official job advertisement candidates will be entitled to achieve Rs.10,000/-Per Month as a salary.
● Taluka Supervisor :
According to the official job advertisement candidates will be entitled to achieve Rs.15,000/-Per Month as a salary.
● Candidates have to apply offline for above mentioned both posts.
● Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview and merit list.
● Interested and eligible applicants may send Application/resume with appropriate detail and in appropriate format along with all essential original certificates/documents on address mentioned in official notification.
● 30-July-2022 is last date to send application.
Candidates are advised to read and check all above given information in official job advertisement and in official web portal if possible before apply for these posts.