National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking TheJob24.in regularly to get the latest updates.
National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh|
|Name Of The Posts||Contract Counselor|
|Last Date To Apply||2-Sep-2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
● National Health Mission (Madhya Pradesh)
● Contract Counselor
● 40 Posts
● Master in Clinical Psychology /Social Work or other related disciplines Such as MA Sociology/ Psychology (OR)
● Bachelors in Psychology (OR)
● Social work or nursing with 2 years experience in mental health work, preferably counseling.
● Applicants should have an upper age limit between 21 to 40 years as on 1st January 2023.
● Candidates are advised to read official notification for relaxation in age limit. Official job notification has been attached below in this article.
● Candidates will be entitled to achieve Rs.30,000/- per months once he/she selected on required posts.
● Candidates will be selected based on an interview and merit list.
● Eligible and interested candidates may apply through official website. Direct link to apply online has been given below in this article.
● 02-Sep-2022 is the deadline. candidates have to apply within 02-Sep-2022.
● Official Job Notification (PDF) : Click Here
● Apply Online : Click Here
Our team is used to accurately check all vacancy related information on official website. However we advised all our users to verify all above given information in authorised website before apply for these vacancies.
Humble advises to job seekers :
DO NOT make any payments on name of Application Fees without accurately check all above given information on official website. We nether put such payment link on our website nor send such link to any users of our website.
Any job seeker dealing with such unauthorized, fraudulent or suspicious offer(s) or interview call(s) would be doing so at their own risk and TheJob24.in cannot be held responsible for any such fraudulent action(s).