North Central Railway (NCR) has recently published an advertisement for recruitment of below mentioned various posts.. All eligible candidates of Gujarat should apply for these posts. For more detail about this post including number of posts, name of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply? and other many information read below article carefully. This article has been written elaborately by TheJob24.in.
Today in the era of competition everybody wants good job and government job. Today we get to see numerous of candidates preparing for competitive examinations and gives various examinations to achieve batter jobs. For this they have to get various job advertisement from various sources such as newspapers, print media and electronic media. TheJob24.In is single platform where such unemployed candidates can get various job advertisement of prominent private organizations, government and non-government sectors and get some relaxation in complicated process of job application. We updates our website everyday so Gujarat’s candidates can get knowledge about more and more job vacancies of Gujarat.
North Central Railway passes through Utter Pradesh, Hariyana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. North Central Railway has one of the longest route of India about 3062 Kilometer. The largest railway station of NCR is kanpur railway station. The North Central Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 1 April 2003.
● North Central Railway (NCR)
● Trade Apprentice
● 1659 posts
● The candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have
passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:-ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:-
1. The Applicants whose SSC / Matriculation/ 10th and ITI results are awaited as on the Date of Notification i.e. 28.06.2022 are not eligible to apply.
2. The Applicants failed in ITI should not apply, in case any failed Applicants is engaged inadvertently, he/she will be terminated summarily from apprenticeship training without any further notice and stipend will be recovered with interest.
3. Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeship
● Candidate’s age must be 15 years to 24 years. Candidates are advised to read official job advertisement which attached below in this article to know about relaxation in age limit.
● Candidate will be selected in this employment according to the performance in the merit list, medical test and document verification.
● Candidates salary will be according to government norms.
● For this recruitment candidates have to apply online. Candidates have to fill up all information through official website.
● Candidates are advised to read official notification which given below in this article to know application procedure.
● Candidates have to be ready to perform duty in Utter Pradesh State.
● Gen/OBC/EWS: ₹100/-
● SC/ST/PWD/Women: ₹0/-
● Date Of Job Advertisement Published : 05-July-2022
● Last Date To Apply Online : 01-August-2022
● Official Job Notification (PDF) : Click Here
● Application Form : Click Here
● Apply Online : Click Here
Candidates are advised to read official job advertisement properly as well visit official website and all information carefully before apply for these posts.