Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And Research ( SMIMER) has recently published an advertisement for recruitment of below mentioned various posts.. all eligible candidates of Gujarat should apply for these posts. For more detail about this post including number of posts, name of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply? and other many information read below article carefully. This article has been written elaborately by TheJob24.in.
|Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And Research ( SMIMER) Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And
Research ( SMIMER)
|Post Name||Senior Resident (Various Posts)|
|Interview Date & Time
|Total Number Of The Posts||
|Location||Gujarat / India|
● Surat Municipal Institute Of Medical Education And Research ( SMIMER)
• Anatomy : 06
• Microbiology : 02
• Pharmacology : 03
• Community Medicine : 01
• General Medicine : 03
• Orthopedics : 02
• Anesthesiology : 02
• Obstetrics & Gynecology : 04
• Radiology : 03
• Dentistry : 01
• Emergency Medicine : 06
Senior Residents Emergency Medicine
• General Medicine : 02
• Paediatrics : 01
• Respiratory Medicine : 01
• Orthopedics : 01
• Anaesthesiology : 01
● 33 Posts.
● Education Qualification will be As per National Medical Commission. Candidates are advised to read official job advertisement for more educational qualification details.
● Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
● The personal walk-in interview has been scheduled on 14’th July 2022 at D Block, First floor, SMIMER Near Bombay stockmarket, Umarwada, Surat. All eligible and interested candidates of Gujarat are requested to remain present at venue sharp at 10 : 00 AM
● The candidates who have Possessing above mentioned education qualification and fullfill all criteria have to present at interview venue and shall have to bring below mentioned certificates and documents.
• Proof for date of birth : It may be school living certificate.
• Photo ID proof : In may be passport, Adhar card, PAN card Or voter ID.
• All marksheets, attempt certificates, degree certificates, of MBBS, BDS, B.Sc, PG, M.Sc Or P.hD (As Applicable)
• Registration certificates for MBBS, BDS, B.Sc, PG, M.Sc Or P.hD (As Applicable)
• Research Presentation(s) in any as per NMC norms.
• Research Publication(s) (if any), with proof of indexation as per NMC norms.
• Copy of experience certificates of all previous/present appointment(s), if any.
• NOC from present employer & or relieving order from the previous institution/posting.
• Proof of change in name/Proof of change in marital status at the time of interview.
● Interview has been organized on 14-July-2022, 10:00 AM
Official Job Advertisement : Click Here
Candidates are advised to read official job advertisement properly before apply for these posts.