Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant has recently published an advertisement for recruitment for below mentioned various posts. We advised all eligible and interested candidates to apply for these vacancies. For more detail such as age limit, education qualification, last date to apply and other more information read below article carefully which written by TheJob24.in.
Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Name Of The Posts
||SAIL Attendant cum Technician Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||15-09-2022|
|Job Location||Bokaro (Jarkhand)|
|Job Type||Central Public Sector Job|
● Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)
● SAIL Attendant cum Technician Trainee
● 146 Posts
● Candidates must be pass matriculation (10’th pass) and completion of apprenticeship training of minimum one year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training
● For General, OBC, EWS :Rs. 200/-
● SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM & Departmental candidates : Nill (No Any Application Fees)
● Candidates upper age must not be more than 28 years. Candidates are advised to read official notification for relaxation in age limit. Official job notification has been attached below in this article. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
● Starting Date to Apply Online : 25-Aug-2022
● Last Date to Apply Online :15-Sep-2022
● Official Notification : Click Here
● Apply Online : Click Here
● Official Website : Click Here
Our team is used to accurately check all vacancy related information on official website. However we advised all our users to verify all above given information in authorised website before apply for these vacancies.
Humble advises to job seekers :
DO NOT make any payments on name of Application Fees without accurately check all above given information on official website. We nether put such payment link on our website nor send such link to any users of our website.
Any job seeker dealing with such unauthorized, fraudulent or suspicious offer(s) or interview call(s) would be doing so at their own risk and TheJob24.in cannot be held responsible for any such fraudulent action(s).