The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned various Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking TheJob24.in regularly to get the latest updates.
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)|
|Name Of The Posts||Accounts Officer & Other Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||30-Sep-2022|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Govt. Sector Job|
● The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)
● Medical Officer(Male)
● Senior Documentation Officer
● Accounts Officer
● Transport Supervisor
● Senior Artist
● Medical Officer(Male) : 01
● Senior Documentation Officer : 01
● Accounts Officer : 02
● Programmer : 02
● Accountant : 05
● Transport Supervisor : 01
● Senior Artist : 01
● 13 Posts
● The qualification for NIHFW Recruitment 2022 is B.Tech/B.E, MBBS, Diploma, 12TH, 10TH, M.A, M.Sc, MCA, M.Lib. Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply before the last date.
● Candidates are advised to read official notification for education qualifications details. Official job notification has been attached below in this article.
- Pay Matrix Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500+NPA)
- Pay Matrix Level 11(Rs.67700 – 208700)
- Pay Matrix Level 07(Rs.44900-142400)
- Pay Matrix Level 07 (Rs.44900-142400)
- Pay Matrix Level 06 (Rs.35400-112400 )
- Pay Matrix Level 06 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Pay Matrix Level 06 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Application Forms may be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.nihfw.org by clicking on “Download Form”. Downloaded application must be accompanied by the prescribed fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for the post at serial number 1 & 2 and Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for the posts at serial number 6 & 7 as specified by a crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of The Director, The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for the post Programmer at serial number 4 – only for those who are applying under Direct Recruitment Method.
- Applications for deputation posts must be sent through proper channel in the proforma given along with the complete and up-to-date bio-data and attested copies (by the competent copies) of confidential reports (for last 5 years) and Vigilance Clearance.
- Applications for the post(s) other than deputation should also be sent through proper channel, in case the candidate is already in Govt. Service along with the complete and up-to-date bio-data and self attested copies of documents in support of their age, qualification, experience etc.
- Completed applications along with self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, proof of belonging to OBC/Physical Handicapped and experience certificates should reach to The Director, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delh-110067 on or before 30th September 2022. Alternatively, the application may be dropped in the drop box kept at the Gate No.1 of the Institute. The envelope must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of (Please write name of the post)”.
- Please note that only one application form should be used for one post. Application forms found to have been applied for more than one post in an application form will be rejected out rightly.
Our team is used to accurately check all vacancy related information on official website. However we advised all our users to verify all above given information in authorised website before apply for these vacancies.
Humble advises to job seekers :
DO NOT make any payments on name of Application Fees without accurately check all above given information on official website. We nether put such payment link on our website nor send such link to any users of our website.
Any job seeker dealing with such unauthorized, fraudulent or suspicious offer(s) or interview call(s) would be doing so at their own risk and TheJob24.in cannot be held responsible for any such fraudulent action(s).