Unique Identification authority Of India (UADIA) has recently published an advertisement for recruitment of Section Officer & Other Posts. All eligible candidates of Gujarat should apply for these posts. For more detail about this post including number of posts, name of posts, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply? and other many information read below article carefully. This article has been written elaborately by TheJob24.in.
|Name Of The Recruitment Organization||Unique Identification authority Of India (UADIA)|
|Name Of The Post||Section Officer & Other Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||26-Sep-2022|
|Number O The Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Job|
● Unique Identification authority Of India (UADIA)
● Section Officer & Other Posts
● 19 Posts
● Candidates are advised to read official notification for more detail about salary. Official job notification has been attached below in this article.
● Applicants’ age must not be more than 56 years. Candidates are advised to read official notification for more detail about age limit & relaxation in age limit. Official job notification has been attached below in this article.
● Candidates will be selected based on an interview and written exam.
● Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 73,200/-
● Eligible and interested candidates may apply through official website.
Step 1: Open the official website uidai.gov.in
Step 2: Click on “About UIDAI” > “Work with UIDAI- Deputation/Contract Basis” on the homepage.
Step 3: Refer to the relevant advertisement and go through it.
Step 4: Read the notification and click the “Apply” button.
Step 5: Fill out the application form and click “Submit.” Print the registration form for future purposes.
Humble advises to job seekers :
DO NOT make any payments on name of Application Fees without accurately check all above given information on official website. We nether put such payment link on our website nor send such link to any users of our website.
Any job seeker dealing with such unauthorized, fraudulent or suspicious offer(s) or interview call(s) would be doing so at their own risk and TheJob24.in cannot be held responsible for any such fraudulent action(s).